Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Beginning

I want to give credit to a mentor in my life who first helped me understand God's Big Picture and she called it the Panorama.  Edie, I want to thank you because the foundation you built in my life led me to a direct experience and relationship with Him.

Edie is a spiritual giant in my life who shared with me her direct revelation but more than that she pointed me to the Author so that I could directly experience that relationship and revelation. My friend Jack was another who contributed to leading me to this direct relationship.  Joe and Mike were also very instrumental in this as well.  I always thank God for each of you!

When God reveals to you a glimpse of his plan it changes you.    You know when you have those guys in a white shirt and tie come to your house to share their version of religion with you, in the hopes to bring you into their faith?  Well I find that they are missing a very important key.  That key is a personal relationship with the Creator of all things and His one and only Son.  I ask them, with out any condemnation if they hear God speak to them?  Do you have a personal relationship with him?  They don't understand what I mean because they have not experienced it.

But what they do seem to understand is this example:

If 100 people read an article or book you will have 100 different interpretations of that article or book because they do not know the mind of the author. But if the author directly shows you what he is thinking when he wrote that article or book then you have the correct interpretation.  We have many religions that read the Bible or their version of the Bible and they come up with their own interpretations of what it is saying.  Even if they are using a good translation of the Bible they still fall way short of the correct interpretation because they don't know the Author.  When you experience a personal relationship with God and you can directly talk to the Author of the Bible, who is the Holy Spirit then you can stand on what He directly reveals to you as truth for you in your life.  It is not explained or taught to you by someone who passes on their interpretation as truth.  Have you experienced this direct relationship with the Author???

I feel that God has been asking me to write my story and to the best of my ability, the revelation He revealed to me in a time line that puts it in perspective of His Big Picture.

On Good Friday 1986 I experienced something that changed my life forever.  The Cross!!

Before I start to write about the Panorama as revealed to me I will write about this life changing experience on Good Friday 1986 because it has become the foundation of my relationship with Jesus.

Stay tuned for what happened on that amazing day.

John

1 comment:

  1. As I wrote this Blog I wanted to add the biggest thank you to Mom. My mother is the Real reason I am alive and was able to give my life to Christ. She was the example of the love of God to me (my whole life) and to so many. She prayed all the time for me as she still does at 94. Because of the power of her prayer God spared my life from 2 car wrecks that should have killed me. And God put me in a place long enough to hear the Gospel Message that then led me to give my live to Jesus. Thank you Mom (Hilda) you are so precious to God and to me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete